After Market, Service & Parts
With more than 75 years of experience, we know and understand the importance of timely and skilled After Sales service. Our extensive experience as a HVAC system supplier has provided us with unique knowledge where we continuously seek to improve our services provided from around the world.
After Market key services:
- Spare parts
- Operator training
- Retrofit/upgrades of existing fleet with the purpose of, for example, product and system life extensions or energy optimizations
- Service contracts
- Preventive maintenance
- Further, we can offer cloud solution
- Installation and programming
- Online support
- System performance monitoring
- Novenco interactive, Call-4-service concept
Supporting any delivered Novenco product or system, ensuring high performance and long-life reliability for the user, is our core competence. Based on an extensive service and operating experience, along with and extensive project data base, we have a unique position to provide expert service timely and effectively all across the world.
No one knows our products better than we do, and we provide OEM-manufactured spare parts and components for all Novenco products or systems.
Our spare part sales team is ready to assist with parts for anything ranging from fans and air handling units, to filters and dampers.
Further, we can assist with 3rd party deliveries of spare parts by using authorized dealers, ensuring that we can give the best possible service to our customers.
For delivery of parts, please send us an email with all details to:
Novenco is a member of ShipServ, which allows customers to use E-Commerce.
ShipServ is the leading online maritime marketplace, helping buyers and sellers to easily find each other and trade efficiently.
Check our profile here
Highly skilled Service Engineers
Our service engineers are highly skilled, trained and certified in every detail of our HVAC&R and our large equipment portfolio. We provide engineers with the required competencies for the job. This includes valid offshore, ATEX and cooling certificate. Additionally, discharge books are available in case it is needed to embark vessels globally to complete the job.
What do you need? And where?
Service and annual inspection visits are conducted worldwide through our certified partners or by our own trained service engineers:
- Maintenance, repairs and replacement of HVAC systems and individual components
- System upgrade and optimization to reduce power consumption
- Advice on optimizing day-to-day operations
- On-site training and instruction of operating staff
- Airflow balancing
- Novenco cloud
- Remote system monitoring and troubleshooting
- Novenco onboard live Call-4-service
- Novenco After Sales is based at our headquarters in Koege, Denmark, where we have skilled engineers ready to provide technical support such as:
- Assistance on selection of spare parts for a wide range of service and maintenance jobs
- Advice on replacement of discontinued products
- Troubleshooting and fault finding
- Advice regarding control equipment and software
- Advice and technical information on HVAC systems and components
- Annual inspections for HVAC and Provision cooling
- Detailed reporting and maintenance schedule can be provided upon inspection
- A detailed parts list can be provided upon inspection